Are you currently going through breast cancer treatment? May be you have completed treatment? Had surgery? Do you wish to attend a yoga class but feel uneasy to do so due to your current needs?
This specialised 6 week course of therapeutic yoga offers the chance for you to enjoy a weekly dose of therapeutic yoga that is both safe and trauma informed.
Over 6 weeks we will explore yoga based movements, postures, mindfulness, breath & meditation practices which will help towards your on-going health and healing journey. You may also finish the course feeling more empowered & ready to join a standard, weekly yoga class.
I am a fully qualified C-IAYT Yoga Therapist & facilitate these courses based on current, scientific research.
Over the 6 weeks we will cover the following:
- Safe exploration of yogic postures to assist with current daily symptoms
- Gently build a sense of strength and stability
- Release tension and relieve stress
- Learn to manage daily stress & anxiety through mindfulness practices
- Explore various breathwork and meditation techniques
- Build & Nurture a sense of body safety once again
- Increase your sense of well-being
Limited spaces available.
My aim is for you to gain more confidence in your own body and as well as accessible tools to assist with your well-being journey.